The 95th Scott County Truthful kicked off Saturday night with Ms. Mia Shea Blevins staying topped Tiny Overlook Junior Fairest of the Reasonable.
Blevins, the 5-12 months-old daughter of Eric and Nicollette Blevins of Oneida, was crowned from a area of 21 contestants, the largest team of contestants of any of the 5 pageants that are scheduled for reasonable 7 days.
The fairgrounds was largely vacant Saturday the halfway will not open up until eventually Tuesday. But a standing-place-only group was collected for the first of the 5 pageants, which was for ages 4 to six.
Judges very first trimmed the 21-contestant discipline to 14, then to nine finalists in advance of naming the winner and two runners-up.
Blevins is a kindergarten scholar at Oneida Elementary University. She was sponsored by United Cumberland Lender.
1st runner-up went to Kensleigh Smith, the four-calendar year-aged daughter of McKenzie Collins and Joshua Smith, of Oneida. She is a pre-k university student at Burchfield Elementary School and was sponsored by Collins Farm.
The 2nd runner-up was Maylee Shayann Douglas, the 4-year-outdated daughter of Josh and Sasha Douglas of Pioneer. She is a pre-k university student at Burchfield Elementary and was sponsored by Brimstone Recreation. Her sister, Macy Douglas, was the Skip Pre-Teenager Fairest of the Honest in 2019, the final calendar year the honest was held.
In addition to Blevins, Smith and Douglas, creating the to start with slice into the industry of 14 semifinalists were:
• Charlee Ava Russ, 6-calendar year-aged daughter of Colby and Becky Russ of Huntsville
• Peyton Rea Vaden, the 5-yr-old daughter of Ericka Vaden and Scott Vaden of Oneida
• Evie Hutson, the five-calendar year-old daughter of Mallory Cross of Pioneer
• Alexandrea Fry, the four-year-aged daughter of Shaun and Beth Fry of Winfield
• Laiklyn Olivia Johnson, the four-12 months-outdated daughter of Tyler and Rayven Johnson of Oneida
• Marley Rose Baird, the five-12 months-previous daughter of Christopher and Kyela Baird of Helenwood
• Avery Blou King, the six-12 months-outdated daughter of Brandon and Amanda King of Oneida
• Charley Williams, the 5-year-old daughter of John Williams and Victoria Byrd of Huntsville
• Marklee Mae Byrd, the daughter of the late Houston Byrd and Micah and Kelsey Slaven of Oneida
• Carley Jade Hicks, the 6-yr-outdated daughter of Brandon and Brandy Hicks of Helenwood and,
• Blakelynn Kori Stephens, the five-yr-outdated daughter of Kellsey Eskew and Dakota Baker of Oneida.
Generating the minimize into the remaining 9 were Baird, Hutson, Fry, Vaden, Douglas, Russ, Blevins, Smith and King.